Social Contract Winter 2017 issue is online: Importing Diseases
Blog post by Fred Elbel on January 19, 2017
Read the Winter 2017 Social Contract Journal: "Importing Diseases - The Toxic Threat of Infected Migrants". Articles include:
- 2017 Holds Promise!
- Importing Diseases - Mass immigration endangers our national well-being
- Diseases Cross Open Borders
- Mass Immigration: Impact on Public Health
- Examples of infectious disease threats - infographic
- Population Policy in Bits and Pieces - A closer look at the 2016 Republican and Democratic Party platforms
- How Many Illegals Live in the U.S.? - What Everyone 'Knows' Is Not True
- How Automation Threatens Third World Stability
- Pull Back the Curtain and Expose the Frauds
- President-Elect Trump's New Deal for Black America
- President Trump: Pardon These Border Patrol Agents - Bush jailed them for simply doing their job!
- Three Ways Immigration Has Changed My Community
- Donald Trump and the Black Vote
- Victimized by Invaders - Children in North Carolina remain easy prey for alien molesters
- The Problem with 'Sanctuary Campuses' - Universities con students into acting against their own best interests
- Further Encounters with the Archdruid - Two new biographies explore the life and times of Sierra Club icon David Brower
- Saved from the Brink of Ruin?
- A Mind Is a Terrible Thing to Close by Fred Elbel
- Thinking Outside the Box - Environmental scientist investigates if politics is concealing 'America's greatest environmental issue'
- Liberals' Fascist Inversion - How liberals have permuted the meaning of the term 'fascism' by Fred Elbel
You can read the articles online via the above links, or you can order a printed copy.