The Viral and Deadly Diseases of Legal and Illegal Immigration

Article subtitle: 
Tuberculosis: The Deadly Disease of Political Correctness
Article author: 
Megan Barth
Article publisher: 
Canada Free Press
Article date: 
2 June 2016
Article category: 
Our American Future
Article Body: 
We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.—Barack Obama, October 30, 2008
According to the latest Census, illegal immigration has exploded 57 percent in less than two years, with at least 550,000 new undocumented aliens pouring into America in a trend that is set to continue growing.
In an analysis of the numbers, the Center for Immigration Studies found illegal and legal immigration have reached over 1.5 million a year, a new 15 year high, and a 39 percent increase over 2013. Since 2014, 3.1 million new immigrants (legal and illegal) have settled in the United States...
 It is difficult to find a public policy that has a more profound impact across American society than the level of immigration. It is certainly appropriate that immigration should be at the center of the current presidential election.
You don’t need to look farther than Nashville, TN to gain an understanding of the enormous consequences that this Census Data provides.  According to the Tennessean, over 120 languages are spoken in the Nashville Metro school system alone.  One third of the 85,000 student population does not speak English as their first language and of those students, half require special services. The majority of Nashville students learning English speak Spanish at home and Arabic speakers comprise the largest second group.  Additional data shows the number of Metro students requiring special services to learn English has dramatically risen from 8,751 in the 2011-12 school year to 12,329 in 2015-16...
For the first time in nearly three decades, Tuberculosis cases have spiked in the US and TB has now surpassed AIDS as the leading cause of death world wide.  According to the CDC, Tuberculosis, prevalent in only 4% of the US population, is making a deadly encore in states across the US.  Over 50 percent of the active TB cases in the U.S. are found in just four states that also have the highest number of foreign-born people ‚ in New York, Florida, California and Texas. However, in Minnesota, it’s reported that 22% of resettled refugees have tuberculosis and Indiana is also reporting a rise in TB cases across campuses and communities...
Furthermore, in 2014, the CDC warned it’s internal employees about the rapid rise in Tuberculosis and other diseases at the refugee and detention centers, but did not share this warning or related information with the general public.  Judicial Watch had to sue the CDC in order to make this information public..

In Indiana, only 77 percent of the 1,885 refugees resettled in Indiana in 2015 completed post-arrival medical screenings. Among those screened, four cases of active TB were detected.  There is no medical data on the other 23 percent of refugees who did not complete post-arrival medical screenings.  Overall, 26 percent of these medically screened new arrivals, or 394 in total, tested positive for latent TB and who will have a 5-15% chance of contracting active tuberculosis.

The most serious and most difficult to treat form of TB, multi-drug resistant TB (MDR-TB). Consistent with the rise in illegals and refugees, MDR-TB has increased from 25.3 percent among foreign-born individuals in 1993 to over 86% in 2012. This is a staggering impact on both costs for taxpayers and threat of disease outbreaks across the US. According to 2010 financials published by the CDC:

  • TB, responsive to first line Rx: cost per patient: $17,000 over 6-9 months to treat.
  • MDR-TB: cost per patient: $134,000, takes 20-26 months to treat.
  • Extreme MDR-TB: cost per patient: $430,000, takes 32-36 months to treat...


CAIRCO Research

Refugee resettlement racket